Featured Post

Tharp case still makes me cry

I initially blogged about this case as it unfolded, then re-titled the blog and condensed my comments. As far as I know, nothing has ever ...

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Bring back pay phones

I tried to start a petition but online goon squads from the telephone industry blocked my effort. Why communicate FREE when ya can shell out big bucks each month to goons like AT%T, not to mention the cost of the latest model I-Phone. I've not given up on starting a petition. America is no more than a garbage pit of corruption; a sleazy little rathole run by crooked, filthy-rich, "too big to fail" corpoartions. Not having a phone CAN BE SUCCESSFUL. I haven't had one for over five years and I love the peace and quiet of not having to put up with robocalls, not mention PAYING to be harrassed by robocalls. By not having a phone and using a computer at the library, I save over $80 per month.I apologise again for not being able to run a live link on Twitter. Online goon squads from the telephone industry kept from finding a live link.